Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Vidya Ravichandran Discusses Glowtouch’s Dual CX + IT Strategy & Their Bet On The Dominican Republic
- Alta Resources Establishes South American Presence With CX Provider BRM AcquisitionBRM's senior leadership, including its founders, Juan Pablo Serrano and Pilar Jaramillo, will remain with the company. The post Alta Resources Establishes South American Presence With CX Provider BRM Acquisition first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Everest Group Cites Itel BPO In Peak Matrix Analysis of Top CX OutsourcersItel continues to grow, with new expansion in Jamaica, Guyana, Honduras and Saint Lucia. The post Everest Group Cites Itel BPO In Peak Matrix Analysis of Top CX Outsourcers first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Tracxn Deals Of The Week – October 14 -20, 2022: AI, CYbersecurity, RPA, Big DataTracxn tracks Innovative companies across over 300 technology sectors and more than 1000 emerging themes worldwide, plus dedicated geographic coverage on over 30 countries. The post Tracxn Deals Of The Week – October 14 -20, 2022: AI, CYbersecurity, RPA, Big Data first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Gruesome Catch: Colombian Navy Captures Fishing Boat With 904 Kg of Finned SharksSo far in 2022, the Colombian Navy has seized more than 7.4 tons of illegally caught fish the Colombian Pacific....
- Avianca Temporarily Strands Belize Masters Cycling Team In Colombia For No Visas – But Belize Is A Visa Free CountryOne of the cyclists said Avianca demanded an onward travel ticket from México, but the team drove to Cancún, a short distance from Belize, and left their cars waiting at the airport....
- Colombia Seeks To Promote Natural & Cultural Tourism In GuainíaGuainía is a rural, sparsely populated department in Colombia's Southeast inhabited mostly by indigenous Colombians....
- Jamaica Based Itel Highlighted In Everest Group Peak Matrix Analysis Of Top CX OutsourcersItel received its first-ever placement in the report as an "Aspirant" next to 36 other competitors, including long-standing global players.
- Outsourcer Glowtouch Bets Big On The Dominican Republic – Not Just For CX, But IT Talent As Well...So our goal is to have an additional…at least two more locations in other nearshore geographies and we are continuing to evaluate other nearshore locations.
- Indotel’s Julissa Cruz Is Raising The Dominican Republic’s Level of IT CompetitivenessFinance Americas Executive Editor Loren Moss was recently in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic where he was able to speak with Julissa Cruz, the Executive Director of Indotel, the Dominican Republic’s telecommunications regulatory commission. The island nation has been accelerating its technological progress over the last decade, as it seeks to position itself as a regional […]