Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Merry Christmas, Thank You, & 5 Predictions for 2021
- Under $30 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds? Dudios! Yes Please!
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- The Viva Effect: How A Scrappy 3-Plane Startup Discombobulated The Latin American Airline Sector
- Decentralize Power To Unite The Nation: Cato Institute’s Chris Edwards
- Top AI Deals Roundup For February 12-18, 2021This week's deals roundup by Tracxn features Standard Cognition,Softbank Vision Fund, Charles River Ventures,EQT Ventures, SK Networks,OutSystems,Tiger Global Management, Abdial Capital,Goldman Sachs, KKR,TigerGraph,Red Canary,Suppit Partners,Noro Moseley Partners,Access Venture Partners, Warburg Pincus,Personetics,Sequoia Capital,Lightspeed Venture Partners and WorkFusion
- Top Data Analytics Deals Roundup For February 12-18, 2021This week's deals roundup by Tracxn features TigerGraph,Tiger Global Management,Maillion,Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cilicon Valley Bank,Battery Ventures,Pex,Tencent,Illuminate Ventures, Susa Ventures, SPHERE, ForgePoint Capital, and Qrvey
- Cybersecurity Deals Roundup – February 12-18, 2021This week's Cybersecurity deals by Tracxn include Red Canary, vArmour,Spectral and tru.ID
- Free Report Available On The Current Status of Desalination in Latin AmericaThe report has been produced prior to the 3rd Annual International Conference and Exhibition, Desalination Latin America (24-25 March 2021 Santiago, Chile), where key industrial representatives will gather to share experiences, present new projects and develop effective strategies to increase water ...
- Tecnoglass Single-Family Residential Revenues Grow 51% In Q4 Of Record-Breaking 2020Tecnoglass introduced a full-year 2021 growth outlook for Adjusted EBITDA of $100 million to $110 million USD on total revenues of $400 million to $415 million. Gross Margin reached a full year record of 37.1% -...
- Viva Air Takes Over 1st Place In Passenger Market Share To San Andrés, Colombia’s Caribbean ArchipelagoEven with the COVID-19 pandemic, Viva Air transported over 100,000 passengers to and from San Andrés during the first two months of 2021, with a load factor (occupancy rate) of 94%....
- JetBlue Basic Fare Passengers Must Now Pay $60-180 USD Carry-On Luggage FeeJetBlue passengers purchasing the basic fare they call “Basic Blue” for flights after July 19 will no longer be able to bring a carry-on item aboard without paying a $65 USD extra charge. JetBlue currently flies to over 30 Caribbean, Central & South American locations.
- PriceSmart Declares Dividend, Names New Directors, Reports Sales Up 5.2% For JanuaryPriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) earlier this week declared an annual cash dividend in the total amount of $0.70 per share, with $0.35 per share payable on February 26, 2021 to stockholders of record as of February 15, 2021 and $0.35 per share payable on August 31, 2021 to stockholders of record as of August 15, 2021. The California-based international warehouse club operator also announced the election of two new […]
- JAMPRO Wins Top Accolades In Stevie AwardsJAMPRO won gold in the “Sales Process of the Year” category, and Diane Edwards (above), the agency’s president, also won gold as “Business Development Executive of the Year.” Edwards also won silver in the “Woman of the Year in Sales” category.