A Good Primer On The City of Bucharest And Its Surroundings
This is a nice basic documentary, better produced than I thought it would be. It is a good introduction to the potential traveler or someone who wants to learn the basics about Bucharest and the surrounding Transylvanian countryside.
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Investor Communications For Latin American & Caribbean Enterprises
- Merry Christmas, Thank You, & 5 Predictions for 2021
- Under $30 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds? Dudios! Yes Please!
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- The Viva Effect: How A Scrappy 3-Plane Startup Discombobulated The Latin American Airline Sector
- Etek Introduces Managed Identity & Access Management Service"Organizations need to take immediate action to address the cybersecurity challenges around digital identity lifecycle management, especially in a fast-changing digital world wherein everyone is working virtually," said Praveen Sengar, ETEK International Corporation's CEO.
- Philips Taps Orbita Health To Deploy AI-Powered Patient Support & Virtual AssistantsOrbita, a U.S.-based company, provides healthcare, life-science, and medical technology organizations with HIPAA-compliant chatbots and voice assistants for ‘digital front door’ applications, remote and in-facility patient support, pre- and post-visit outreach, and other healthcare applications.
- Top AI Deals Roundup For February 12-18, 2021This week's deals roundup by Tracxn features Standard Cognition,Softbank Vision Fund, Charles River Ventures,EQT Ventures, SK Networks,OutSystems,Tiger Global Management, Abdial Capital,Goldman Sachs, KKR,TigerGraph,Red Canary,Suppit Partners,Noro Moseley Partners,Access Venture Partners, Warburg Pincus,Personetics,Sequoia Capital,Lightspeed Venture Partners and WorkFusion
- Nobody Likes Ivan: Understanding The Nationwide Protests & Unrest In ColombiaColombian President Ivan Duque's withdrawal of his controversial tax hikes were not enough to stop nationwide protests in Colombia. The reason the protests continue vary, with much legitimate discontent and dissatisfaction, but provocateurs and common criminality must also be taken into account....
- United States Government, United Nations Call On Colombian Government To Respect Human Rights Amid Nationwide UnrestColombia's own government human rights ombudsman has reported alarm at over 87 cases of disappearances in areas where there have been clashes between protestors or rioters and government security forces. While there have been incidents of looting and rioting, there have been alarming reports of riot...
- Aerocivil Announces Reopening of Cali Colombia’s International AirportAll passengers should contact their air carriers directly to confirm flight measures or to make necessary arrangements. Please contact your air carrier directly. Finance Colombia does not provide airline or passenger service....
- RBC Sells Off Eastern Caribbean Banking OperationsThe sale includes RBC's 11 branches in Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- NiQuan Energy Opens Gas Liquefication Plant In Pointe-à-Pierre, Trinidad & TobagoThe GTL Plant is a production facility that takes natural gas and turns it into diesel fuel and naptha using the Low Temperature Fischer-Tropsch (LTFT) technology in a fixed bed system. NiQuan says the Trinidad facility is unique in the Americas and 1 of only 5 globally.
- JetBlue Basic Fare Passengers Must Now Pay $60-180 USD Carry-On Luggage FeeJetBlue passengers purchasing the basic fare they call “Basic Blue” for flights after July 19 will no longer be able to bring a carry-on item aboard without paying a $65 USD extra charge. JetBlue currently flies to over 30 Caribbean, Central & South American locations.