Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- Two New Books I’ve Edited Have Been Published: Intelligent Automation + Nearshore Site Selection
- The Reason Foundation’s Daniel Raisbeck Tells Me What Peru’s Election Says About Economic Liberty In Latin America
- Antioquia Colombia’s Secretary of Economic Development Talks Regional Growth & Foreign Investment With Me
- Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Discusses The Company’s Successful Strategy & Plans For Growth
- OWC Unveils Thunderbolt Dual Bay U.2 Desktop Storage SolutionThe Thunderbolt-connected storage unit features up to two NVMe U.2 SSDs holding up to 16 terabytes of data. The post OWC Unveils Thunderbolt Dual Bay U.2 Desktop Storage Solution first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- PayPal’s Arthi Rajan Explains Why Electronic Payments Security & Customer Experience Can No Longer Be Thought Of SeparatelyRajan explains how customer experience and transactional security, including anti-fraud, are not two separate issues, but really two aspects of the same discipline. The post PayPal’s Arthi Rajan Explains Why Electronic Payments Security & Customer Experience Can No Longer Be Thought Of Separately first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- CINTEL Director Discusses The Andes’ Largest IT Convention’s Return To In-Person Mode, Importance For Cartagena"They have virtual meetings, but it’s not the same, we're human beings and we’re used to talk between us, not through a machine," The post CINTEL Director Discusses The Andes’ Largest IT Convention’s Return To In-Person Mode, Importance For Cartagena first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombia Business Travel Hotel Review: Soy Local Insignia CartagenaWe really wanted to like this hotel but ended up with too many problems that added up so much they couldn’t be ignored. The post Colombia Business Travel Hotel Review: Soy Local In...
- Bonds & Loans Latin America & Caribbean Conference To Be Held In Miami November 30-December 1The world's leading Pan Latin American & Caribbean Debt Event will be held 30th November & 1st December, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami. The post
- Insight Crime: What Otoniel’s Arrest Really Means For ColombiaDuque has insisted that Otoniel's capture marks "the end of the Gulf Clan." This is false. The group still has about 1,700 active members, according to Colombian police. The post Insight...
- Digicel Builds Subsea Cable, Improving Connectivity In Southern CaribbeanThe cable will connect French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago, with the capability to connect offshore oil and gas rigs in the area.
- Full Vaccination Now Mandatory For Visitors To The USAirlines must deny boarding to passengers who do not meet these requirements or those who test positive for COVID-19.
- Costa Rica To Host In-Person Refriamericas Expo & Congress November 10,11The event will be held jointly with SolarTec Americas, the expo for the integration of solar energy systems and TecnoEdificios, the expo for the Facility Management industry.