Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- New AI Platform Launches To Help Scientists Tackle Complex Challenges Without CodingHaving already had a successful beta launch, the company has built use cases for the life science industry and scientific research community to enable users in this sector to launch quickly. The post New AI Platform Launches To Help Scientists Tackle Complex Challenges Without Coding first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombia’s Expanded Contact Center Industry Event Moves To Cartagena May 11-12The CX summit is the most important event in the Andes region dedicated to the business process outsourcing sector. The post Colombia’s Expanded Contact Center Industry Event Moves To Cartagena May 11-12 first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombian Airline Wingo Leveraging WhatsApp To Improve Passenger ServiceWingo claims a call response rate of 90% and 100% attention in cases received by WhatsApp. The post Colombian Airline Wingo Leveraging WhatsApp To Improve Passenger Service first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- US President Joe Biden Speaks with Colombia President-Elect Gustavo PetroUS President Biden commended the Colombian people for holding free and fair elections and reaffirmed U.S. support for Colombia. The post US President Joe Biden Speaks with C...
- Guest Editorial: Colombia’s Establishment Wins Again, But at What Price?"I wouldn’t be surprised if the more prosperous, urban, multiple degree‐holding types who supported Petro thinking he was some sort of Nordic social democrat live to regret it." - Daniel Raisbeck The post
- Gustavo Petro Elected Colombia’s Next PresidentWith almost 100% of voting sites reporting, Petro won with approximately 50.5% of the vote, compared to approximately 47.25% of the vote for Hernandez. The post Gustavo Petro Elected Colombia’s Next P...
- Negative COVID Tests No Longer Required For Flights To US, But Vaccination Still Necessary For VisitorsCDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect.
- Caribbean Common Market Countries & Colombia Reopen Trade TalksSince 1994, CARICOM member countries have invested $5 billion USD in Colombia
- Registration Is Now Open For The 2022 Lithium Latin America Congress & ExhibitionRegistration for the 3rd International congress and Exhibition Lithium Latin America 2022 is already open